Victor Hugo, a French philosopher, rightly said, “Nothing else in the world…not all the armies…is so powerful as an idea whose time has come.”
And the time for Micro Retail Solutions has arrived and it is all set to cause the paradigm shift in the next 5 years. No one would have imagined even 5 years ago that the home delivery business would become so enormous. Today Zomato and Swiggy are lifelines for restaurants. And they have birthed cloud kitchens. Similarly, Micro Retail is an elegant solution getting embraced.
In this article, we have come up with the reasons why most organizations want a Micro Retail kiosk that isn’t just convenient for their staff and consumers but is convenient for their business too.
- Low Overhead Cost: These kiosks require no staff, which means no extra wages to pay. Despite being able to run 24 hours a day, only use a small amount of electricity to run. Altogether, this means lower overheads for your organisation.
- Easy to Manage: Once installed, a micro retail kiosks needs little to no maintenance. Payment options are becoming more streamlined with solutions including contactless payment, making it even easier to grab a snack on the go.
- Nourished employees = happy employees: We all love food. It’s one of life’s great pleasures, as well as being essential fuel for hard workers. Having easy access to food and drink makes your employees feel happy and engaged. They feel like they are well looked after. And they work their best when they know that you care about their wellbeing.
- Bespoke and Flexible: Your micro retail kiosks should be stocked with the food and beverages that you want. This includes chocolate, crisps and sweet drinks for those deserving a treat. But, it can also include a range of healthy options for those who are focused on maintaining a responsible and balanced diet. More millennials in the workplace results in an increase in the number of health-conscious employees. You can support their needs by offering healthy snacks and conveniently appealing to them; for example: Coconut Water, fruit juices, Chaas. Many prospective employees consider a healthy workplace as a positive thing. People enjoy working in environments that feel personal to them.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Micro Retail solutions give you the flexibility to work in a way that suits you best. Canteens with strict serving times can restrict productivity. They can disrupt meetings, break the creative flow and waste valuable lunch break time journeying to and fro. With food and drink available at a moment’s notice, 24 hours a day, your staff can build their day around their personal needs.
- Optimised Productivity: It can take up to 6 minutes to get a cold coffee at canteen. This doesn’t include the time it takes to leave your desk and get over there. The result is a loss of precious hours that your staff could be spending getting work done. Grabbing a cold coffee from your micro retail kiosks can take as little as 20 seconds! It can help you optimise your life and make your working day much more productive. What are you waiting for? Ride on the sailing cruise of Micro Retail and order now at firstname.lastname@example.org .